Sunday, June 28, 2009

Accents

I grew up in Kuantan
a place that was so peaceful
and had no traffic jams =)

I had a private playhouse back then XD
Me, being so possessive, had only let 'exclusive' members in, keeping my parents and my grandparents out.
I made my mum and dad bring food for me
all the way to the back yard where my playhouse was.
I didn't want to go out.
It had a fan,carpet, my very own coffee table and mini plastic chairs.
Don't get me wrong.
That place didn't have running water nor electricity.
The only way the fan operated was through a series of extension plugs/wires.

Then in the afternoon
There was tea time >__< (yes the veeerrryyy childish type)

My sisters and I imitated those cockney accents

serving tea to teddy bears
Th
e situation was similar to this:

N: Sir Cuddles, would you like a cup of English Earl?
Oh, you would? Shall you have one cube of sugar or two?

Then my little sisters would join in.
If any of you are rather unclear of what I was doing in the above paragraph
I was talking to my teddy
XD
in a very englishy accent
and the best part was..
I learnt it all on tv

lol
yep
that was my first experience imitating an accent
it was hilarious whan my father showed me a recording of myself doing it
btw that recording was never to be found again
(grins evilly)