Monday, August 17, 2009

Report- update~



Ahahahaha this was my phone background for almost one month. I liked it that much.
So many things to talk about
Number one.
From today onwards, I will not practice my flute at home,
at least not anywhere near my mum.
I don't like her
>_<
Well,that was today.
Yesterday.Sunday.
I woke up at ten in the morning, and the party was at twelve.
I woke up so late and I still had to cook eggs, ham and sausages for my family's Sunday outdoor breakfast....which is at the poolside.....which is barely ten steps away from my condo block
In the end, I changed in 5 minutes and combed my hair in the car
=,=
Not only that, my parents decided that they could fool around with the GPS in my mum's phone.
So, all I could hear was "recalculating""recalculating""recalculating"
Annoying##
So, when I finally reached Pavillion. It was a few minutes before twelve.
And the party STARTS at twelve... and they dropped me off at the other side of Pavillion.
So I had to run up 3 or 4 escalators and walk to the opposite side.
And I finally reach TGIF.
Ate a lot of food.
Played pass the parcel, and limbo.
Went to Times bookstore, which was beside TGIF.
Watched District 9


It is an 18+ show.
Lotsa gore+ blood+aliens.
Its quite good actually.
After all its 'Peter Jackson presents'
XD .Peter Jackson didn't actually direct it. But it was still good.



These two pictures were taken with my phone
It was after we went to Times. I was tired+bored, when I took it.
It's still at Pavillion.
XD.

Here is the Birthday Girl, nERYSSA.
I like her hat. I would like it better if it wasn't pink.

That is my piece of cake. It was delicious.... the icing especially.
That's a butterfly, and the hole in the middle was caused by the candle.

Then there's Saturday.
Ahhh.....
I was so happy.
=D
Mr. Koh actually praised me.
During the rehearsal earlier that day, he scolded me for being unprepared.
This was my situation:
Woke up at 6a.m.
Followed Amanda to her school.
Studied KH at the canteen alone.
When practise started, around 8:30
Miss Winnie asked me if I could perform. At first I only wanted to be a 'helper' or an usher or something.
In the end Zkay convinced that I had 6 hours of practise for 3 songs ,which were:
-Let's Rock
-Beauty and the Beast
-Amazing Grace , my last minute solo piece with piano
Yeah... all the songs were for beginners. So 6 hours were enough.
Just that I performed and my parents didn't come to see me perform. Everybody's parents were there... almost everybody.
I asked my mum if she wanted to see the recording. She was like :NO
That is how supportive my mum is.