Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boredom has conquered



Which is better?


This?Or this?

Ahh, nvrmind

Lie to me, is actually has a plot which is quite pointless.
Look at it this way, a skeptical face-reader, that determines lies and truths, and gets paid.
Sounds easy, is it?

If you're interested here's some light reading on
-microexpression
-Facial action coding system

here you'll find out that if you smile, than you'll somehow be happy->facial feedback hypothesis

You must admit it is very creepy to have someone that is staring at your every movement/detail and judging you.

Lying is all about believing ..


On a brighter note, Amanda's birthday was yesterday, and we had a small tiramisu cake.
I still haven't found a present for her yet. (reminder to self : get her one)It was also yesterday Isabelle wrecked my Wii game stat and spent my virtual money at some random facebook games.

Well ,today was a completely unproductive day. I was stuck at the band room ALONE, labelling all the stands, all 26 of them in fluorescent yellow labels.
And I have no idea why it is compulsory to go for band practice on Saturday.
And Miss Winnie says we can afford a tuner for each section.

There also is MeiWern's com service mural to plan and colour.
I am currently out of inspirations, so it might take all night.

Groan
>__<