Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A forced grin

I haven't been blogging... i know.
Its entirely my fault.

Its like saying its not you, its me.
XD

Being in 4B really is different. All the people there are complete Einsteins. So , to get an A- for my first essay assignment can't be that bad I guess.
Believe it or not, my brain is still stuck at vacation mode, where the subject ( which is moi) is still sleeping less than 6 hours a day, indulging on chocolate, fangirling some random people and fussing/worrying about 2010.
Although 2010 is ALREADY here.

I mean just , it seems just yesterday I started my first day in CBN as a complete freshman, with no responsibility, no teachers that call you unexpectedly, and my favorite, no need to act serious/scary/strict as a senior.
According to NerYSsa. I was smiling and scolding at the same time. How awkward is that?
And Miss Winnie said that the juniors said I was 'garang' .
I told all my form 2/3 juniors and all of us had a good laugh.
That is just so funny. Me? Scary? Ohnoes XD

Tomorrow there's exam.
I'm not studying. yet. I'm just plain lazy. I know.

What I'm currently listening to is in the youtube box thingy below.
Btw i almost cried listening to it =')