Tuesday, December 6, 2011

As time flies

Recently,
well, it was exactly a week ago I turned 17.
I don't ask for much every birthday,in fact I ask for the same every year. I only ask for happiness for the year ahead of me, happiness for everyone around me .
But this year, I wanted more. 
I felt greedy nonetheless, but I felt like I needed something to happen to me. 
Something special, well, don't judge me , but I wanted something magical to happen
All of you may think that it really is a naive wish. But I felt I really needed it.

My birthday this year was amazing. I had my closest friends with me and we had dinner together. 
And as the day ended, I felt like nothing has changed , and that was, to me, something I expected, but at the same time I was sad.

Yes. I wanted for a miracle to happen. And it did, I had my family, my friends, and the future in front of me. They're the miracles God had given me to be who I am today :)

And the fact that I'm single, will remain that way . That I am sure of. I have too much of life to care about , than bother about looking forward to be ruled by raging hormones and clouded thoughts.
I firmly believe that being in love makes you hopelessly bound. 
And I wish to run free as a wild mare in the wind.
Especially since SPM's over. And I finally get to discover who I am all over again without being governed by my parents or any other influence, after all, it is my life. Not theirs 
I guess I shall leave this post as it is. Till next time