Sunday, June 21, 2009

Curses...

My stupid hand is now bandaged.
It looks really bad.
And my writing looks like worms wriggling on the page of my book.
I can just stare at my flute. and my colour pencils and NoT use them.
I'm not very happy about that.
I need a new arm/hand >__<
I really need/want to find the notes for "Hajimari no yokan"

And its no where on the net.
I downloaded a program that can somehow transfer YouTube videos into a midi format.
But my mum deleted it.
And I got an awful scolding after that.

So sorry Jane-Jane.

My dad came back for the weekends.
And he helped assemble all the new furniture for my sister's room and the study room my mum bought.
I can already guess why my mum insisted on new furniture.
Which accumalated to
err...
RM4000++


After the wind orchestra finals yesterday. I went back at like 8-ish.
For some reason the bus was delayed =,=
And both of my parents picked me up
and started to tell me that I have to sleep in the other room.
and not with my sisters . which is a good thing . and a bad thing.
Couldn't bluetooth the pictures in yet.
Either the phone or the laptop that's cacated.

And btw.

TKC WON
not that I like the fact they won.
but I did like the song choice.
The Disney theme .... cute
but the trumpet intonation really sucked >_____>
You should really see how the trophy looks like
It was so nice comparing to our
small
little
wooden
one
When the president of that band held that trophy.
I really thought she would have dropped it.
It looked really heavy.
Did I mention they got the Best Conductor too
(adds to misery)
And one more thing.
I'm gonna not like the rehearsal..one bit
1 flute can't possibly be as loud as 10 flutes
T__T
My mum actually didn't allow me to go
and I had to convince her that it didn't hurt that badly any longer.
It worked... I guess.
Isabelle asked me to go X-ray my arm.
thinking that I fractured it or something
XD