Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Pain... I shall endure

Nooooo!!!
The Anugerah Cemerlang performance in front of the school is tomorrow
and
Saturday is
the real day

and my stupid wrist still hurts
so
every time I practice
it's like


PAIN
>____<
its so darn annoying
having the intention to be hardworking
and
not doing it.

well...
what to do

Today,
I had something to ponder on....

think about for quite a while
as Jane-jane quoted
"I'm not made for music"

I mean
cmon you play the trumpet and the piano
how can you not be "made" for music

She answered something like this

"I just like music and not love it"

really
I don't get it
=.=
(howlamecanIbe)

I learnt a new word yesterday
expressionism
=
a style in art ,music, or drama in which the artist or the writer tries to tries to express the inner world of emotion rather than external reality
stolen from the dictionary XP

0_0
really
that is deep
What I have learnt :
when playing music.
you can't just play all the black dots on your scores correctly
all the right timing. the right rhythm. the right tone. the right note
its about you in the song

translating emotions into
a language that can be felt when heard

passion
>___<