Monday, June 8, 2009

Fine XD




I'm supposed to post a few pictures of myself
I don't have any that I look nice in
=,=;
I will get you for this Pui Yee
..........
I will
keep to my word
(WHY IN THE WORLD DID I AGREE TO YOU??!!)
T__T

This was when I still had my camera
before it ... died.


This was taken last, last year or was it three years ago at my Aunt's house during CNY.
See those bag straps?
Yeah.. one was mine and the other was Isabelle's
And that out-of-place necklace?
That's Isabelle's too
>___<
This was in Hong Kong last year ,was trying to smile. After a 2+ hour airplane ride I was kinda exhausted.
Amanda took this picture. Not me. By the way, I was wearing 2 jackets there.

And this was also in Hong Kong, at Victoria Peak. See me smiling?
It wasn't really a smile
More like " It's so freezing cold here, and I can't feel my fingers"
Cold. Definately

Happy NOW??