Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How to start the semester( part 1)

I really don't feel so well.
For starters,
my mum found out about my... not-so-acceptable marks .. i did NOT fail >__<
the best part was
it was the Intervensi 2 marks. Where I got 5o-something for my BM.
that was a D not an E.
And as you can can guess, she wasn't very happy about it.

Next -->
The interview for the 2009/2010 band comittee member thing
>____<
I am truthfully really, really, really happy for my position now. Which is
= NORMAL MEMBER
But I will most probably be section leader. Considering ,I'm the only candidate.
Mr. Koh, .. I can still remember him lecturing us about what a section leader does.
The list was mighty long.
Anyway ,on the same day, there's gonna be a rehearsal
watched by our coach. I don't think he's going to be happy about it.
We're probably going to get another long lecture
T__T
My stupid arm hurts
so does my finger joints.
I will suffer at this rate.