Monday, June 1, 2009

YaY






Check out more Myspace layouts at pYzam.
MySpaceLayouts


My first post.
=3
YESSSSSSS!
I CAN FINALLY DO ALL THE CRAPPY THINGS I WANTED TO DO.
XDXDXDXDXD
The hols are rather dull. So I've decided to do stuff (to make me complain less about boredom)

Things I have learnt so far( in three days)
  1. Learnt how to bake
  2. Learnt that decorating cupcakes aren't all that easy. < I have multi-coloured stains on my hand to prove it>
  3. To do research . More research. No harm done.
  4. That practice makes perfect.
  5. My mum. Wait make it my mum and Dad, will do anything to get me to do everything
  6. I can hurt anyone with anything when I am completely pissed.
  7. It completely sucks when you are waiting for your exam results. To me its like waiting to DIE. T-T
  8. How useful a screwdriver can be. I dismanteled a music box to see what was broken, thinking that I could fix it. Obviously, in the end, I didn't fix it, not that I couldn't. It was just scrap metal in the end. > -<
To think that today is only the THIRD day.
I am ALREADY freaking out for that lisan we have to do after the hols.
Paranoia has struck again. To ruin my nice holiday.
Just great.