Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What a sprained back can do...

Yes.
My mum has sprained her back. =,=
It happened like this.
She was cleaning the aquarium, 2 aquariums. Then all of the sudden *CRACK*.
She sprained her back. It was early in the morning, so I have to take over everything in the house. Including cooking. She said her wasn't in a good condition already before the back incident.

GAH > _ <
I don't like it one bit.
I'm lazy.
And I like it that way
XD

I really can't wait for next Monday.
I'm going to meet my friends, which I haven't met in a long(x10) time
Plus, I'm gonna see a few other people.
My social calender isn't that packed yet.
Mainly because I thought that there was going to be intensive practice for band. (yea right)
In the end, all I'm left with is a bunch of stuff to do.
Blogging will have to wait.
I guess?