Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What I scribbled XD

I am very, very, very bored. Unfortunately, there aren't any pictures to prove it.
My cameraaaaa T_T

When I'm bored, I tend to do write. Not exactly write. The words are illegible. Only I can read them. XD
Maybe its like that to protect my privacy from "some certain people"
E.g. My sis. my incredibly annoying, kepochi, sis.

So this is what I , err, scribbled

The sun rays,
penetrating,
the very soul,
hurt by its warmth,
its glory,
smiling down at us...

I have no idea what inspired me ....
Here's another one

The blade unsheathed,
Slitting one's wrist,
one,
with no will,
no purpose to live,
ultimately,
the reason not to exist.

Again, I have no idea what I'm writting. Maybe this is what happens when I'm stuck with a pen and paper.

It scurried,
out of its little hole,
looking around,
with eyes full of innocence,
hungry for attention,
in a world full of darkness

I am clearly, random.