Saturday, June 6, 2009

What my new phone can do ^^

Behold=
It A M A Z E S me.
<although its a hand-me-down>
Maybe because it has a camera built-in
(YES. Its my first camera phone) =D
I've bluetooth-ing all the songs in a few days back.
Now I have alot of songs in there.
Been takin lots of pictures too. Couldn't upload any. Something's terribly wrong with the bluetooth device in the computer today. Now I can't get rid of all my dad's old "Rome Vacation" photos.
That's a total different story about my dad's "vacation" which almost got my sisters and I stranded at my aunt's house for a month of so. Which by the way, didn't really work out with my mum.
Thank goodness.
(sighs of relief) =)
Today,... err, yesterday. My parents went to Nilai, leaving all their daughters with their aunt, who decided to seperate Isabelle from Amanda and me.
We had vegetarian for lunch. It really amazes me how they make vegetarian prawn. o_O
I mean how do they get the "prawn taste"?
My aunt's family was going for an overnight vacation at Le Meridien. Therefore dragging Men-Men, and me for a four hour vacation.
What I did was actually consume a large amount of their food supply. XD
I watched them swim the swimming pools, letting them bake in the sun.
I swear it was 42 degrees celsius.
I sat on a random banister. Before that, I actually took an effort to lug my science book and do notes. Then. I got distracted. And started taking photos.
XD
Some of the pictures were actually kind of nice.
After the swimming, all of us which were
aunt+ uncle+ Hazel+ Esther+ Sara + Manda+ me
=7 people
got squashed into one puny room =.=
There was this guy who walked past us, looking at us semacam- saja. I bet he must be thinking
"Wow, this couple has 5 kids. And all of them are girls"
LOL. It was a rather okay day. Considering that I had time to sketch.
=3