Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ifoundit. =)

Found the laptop. yeahh!!!
None of you can ever believe where she hid it. It was at the tea-table drawer..
Beside the original place where the laptop was. ==
My mum and my sisters were lying sprawled all over the clean balcony floor.
The renovations are done. At least that's what I think.
Now there are french doors, making the balcony another room.
It actually echoes.
My mum doesn't really care if I touch the laptop now.
She's more concerned about her new balcony makeover.


I'm trying to copy scores from the net, since there is no possible method of printing them.
Copied "Somewhere Over The Rainbow". Now attempting to copy "Habanera -from Carmen"
Its with a piano accompaniment, so I'm obviously having trouble with bass clefts.
Piano parts are hard for me. obviously
Went to the book fair at KLCC, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre.Not Suria KLCC.
Bought a few good books. Got my dad's birthday present and my mum's cookbooks.

Hmm.
Just came back from the upstairs neighbours, sons, birthday party.
Met a few other people who stayed at Phase 3.
And to Harshiah or Syam, if any of you are reading this. There were no cute guys there kay?
Maybe because I excused myself early, Isabelle was freaking out. So I had to volunteer.
I left mum at the party, socializing with her newfound friends.
On my study timetable, today I have to study English.
But I didn't, and I will. Soon
XD