Friday, August 21, 2009

I officially hate someone.....

I really cannot believe how freaked out my mum is about PMR.
Can anybody believe that she purposely hid two laptops?
Yeah... now I'm typing from the desktop. The extremely slow and retarded desktop.
Sighs*
If any of you think that I hate that particular person because of the laptops.
No. It doesn't have anything to do with computers.

Yesterday was Friday...
Band practice day. As I have said in the before post , I will never, ever practice at home.
And I was desperate for practice. So I went, four people came.
No surprise there.
Mr Koh wasn't surprised either.
Yeah, our instructor stayed back.
He was there 'spectating' us. It was creepy.
Then he told me that there is a good flute teacher near The Curve.
And that teacher was Ave Maria Convent's instructor.
Yes, I admit I got over-excited when I heard about it.
Plus, he said that teacher wasn't that pricey.
So, when my mum came to pick me up from band, I told her.
She literally cursed me....
Not excluding, an attempt to make me break into tears.
Ahhhh. w/e
Then, when I was lying down/resting on my bed.
She thought I was sulking because I couldn't watch TV.
......
I'm gonna be back studying. So I wont be posting for quite a while.
I have a feeling that next week won't be so pleasant.