Thursday, August 20, 2009

Pics~ of my day

This is a picture of a very cool looking plaster I have. I still have like five of these. I used one when Isabelle literally dug her nails into my skin. Need I say more?

Below, is a picture/experiment, using the black and white effect. A rubiks cube isn't supposed to be so colourless. XD
A picture of my new file. ^^; Yeah, it's orange. Got it yesterday, along with Jane's birthday present.
Notice the rubiks in colour?
XD
Yeah.. today had a dentist appointment.
My dentist is all the way at Melawati. Pretty far from where I stay .
Ohyeah, Jane, if you are reading this, this is an early birthday prezzie for you.
Sorry it isn't exactly black with purple. I didn't have a decent black pen with me, so bear with the grey
>___<
Tomorrow is Jane's birthday. Hopefully she has a great/stupendous/happy birthday.
Happy Early Birthday Jane!!
Well...
It is kinda sad that my birthday is a long way to go.
'Ello?
It seems almost everyone is 15.
Lemme remain young. XD