Thursday, August 20, 2009

My adventure~ sitting down

Oh wow.
I am so bored.
That really doesn't seem alien now.
I feel like murdering someone . Someone like my lil sis.
I still can't believe at the tender age of 10 someone can be as spiteful as she is.
Anyway, I can bet you that she will read this post, as well as many others.
She has this problem with other people's privacy
0_0
and I still have to live under he same roof with her.

ohgreatjustgreatveryverygreatstupendouslygreat.

Anyway, moving on to better things
such as :
Isabelle's art class yesterday.

I am so thankful her 2 week picture was finally completed.

At first there were only yellow lilies, then her teacher said it looked bare ,so there came the batch of pink ones .

I was staring at her paint.
And then, her nice teacher told me to try sketching. So, I did.
And this is mine.

If it really is that bad, its an orang-utan.
My lines suck.....
The strokes were not smooth enough actually.
Plus I didn't have a good eraser
So there goes a perfectly good piece of art block...