Wednesday, July 7, 2010

XD

I truthfully am content right now, filled to the brim with joy and thankful for having done so many things I love.
Let me list XD
- prefect. I got IN =o I still find it unreal
- Surviving the process of interviews to be a prefect.
- Be alive till now after all the hard work put in these few days.
- being able to still smile after 3 hours doing a poker/serious face.
- Our school band winning Wind Orchestra. Getting gold for division 2.
- Having an awesome section-mate named Brina ;)
- Still being able to write ( as in creative writing)
- Not enlisted as a band president candidate
- many many many many many more. Which I find difficulty to type out right now .

Being a prefect (still in probation) is AWESOME. It involves so much selfless work, so many people hating you and at the same time respecting you. Weird yet awesome.
;D

Career week this week. A bunch of random people from random college/ uni's came and invaded our hall. Free stuff, brochures, inquiries. That's about it XD.
Yeah.. and yeterday there was a lecture thinghy for various courses we might take in the future.
A bunch of people and I got stuck in the ICT one. Wasn't half that bad, computer animation is rather cool.
And I have a new best friend, THE box. The box is actually a box filled with hair-clips and ect of hair accessories to sell to dress-code violators . It actually generates a hefty profit, I bet we made at least RM 10 today. shocking what a few hair clips can do.
I'm basically in charge of overall discipline. Funnest job ever
=D