Saturday, May 29, 2010

Guess What??

I have a tendency. Read on for more info...

A woman identified as Miss xxx was found dead in a hotel room. Described as a fair Asian teenager, with long black hair. Cause of death: a strike from a blunt object from behind which was missing from the crime scene, no signs of struggle was displayed.

What is the blunt object? I mean who in the world would leave a bloody blunt object behind full with your DNA.

I have a tendency.. figured it out yet?

No?? Let me give another hint:

I made someone cry. Not physically ,and I didn't half mean it. :(

Shesh are you that daft? >_<
If you have been listening to my recent conversations who am I kidding. no one in the right mind would want to hear me out. I suck.
I can conclude I am the extreme of bluntness. Over-truthful.
I still can't believe I was so mean...sorry""

So if you do see me anywhere.. which I doubt anyone would care.
Do try my bluntness as a truth mirror.
Not all the lies/truths are ugly ;P

BTW. Wind Orchestra is in 2. Freakin 2 weeks. And everyone looks so freakin relaxed. And THERE'S FREAKIN 2 SONGS we haven't finish running thru. There's also a freakin flute solo at the start of 1 song.
OMFG.
I'll probly die for being such a worrywart.
And I feel like moving school. I'm not wanted here anymore anyway. Band doesn't need me, Brina will do just fine doin d solo's without me
My class definitely will do so much better without my near-fail marks, and best of all .
No one will miss me..I am such a loser after all.

Don't mind me. Just *breathe* had to write what I kept bottled up for so long.
=) Feel so much better now