Thursday, April 7, 2011

I feel terrible =/

I just needed to write this somewhere. This is the closest I have to writing, for I have recently lost interest in holding pens and pencils.
My band spirit died. And when something dies, I cry. I mourn
It's something not only me, but the other FormFives in band don't deserve. Honestly, I think we CBN-BAND thoroughbreds clearly know from the start of the year that what we had anticipated since we were mere juniors will never come true. sadly that is.

To L,
I know you love to voice out your thoughts, but once in a while , you should remember other people have feelings too. Talking about other people behind their backs will never change a thing.

To J,
I know you absolutely hate me. I know you even hate breathing the same air as me, or even wearing the same shirt as me. But seriously, STOP BEING SO DARNED SELFISH. It can't always be about you.
Anyway. When you're given the responsibility to lead, can you please differentiate between your emotions and your job.
People all around you try to help. And you push them all AWAY. Have fun doing things alone .

To V, 
Thank you for telling me. =) I thought you wouldn't bother replying me yesterday.
Truce :3

IguessAPRILis a  c u r s e d month.
I'm praying for your hand Rishan, Pn Gan's leg, KarMun's brain, Sonia, her relative who has cancer.
The list will go on.
Hopefully all of them will get better soon