Saturday, January 22, 2011

If people could become buff in a mere 4 weeks

HAHAs . Band is pure awesomeness  torture moment. No its not like it was worth the torture, ... well yeah it wasn't worth it.
This is NOT really how I INTENDED my senior year to be like. I like band moments when we all get dark and get march and flop dead together, but at least the pain was worth it. Now, I really don't see the point anymore.
It feels as if my band spirit had burnt out, and for a senior to be saying that, the situation is pretty bad.
I know.
I shouldn't be saying or more like typing all this.

I love band, cause once your a band member, you'll forever be one.
I stuck to that till form four, now I aint so sure. ..
And if any form fours are reading this, which I doubt you people would ever find me.
Band builds extremely good character, so I'll put up a fight for you people for the upcoming prefect interviews.

I talked to someone yesterday, and when I asked " How are you?" , the answer was " Lonely"
I felt so bad, because that person was the closest I ever got to another human. And I couldn't be there for that person. If I had the guts, I would apologize. But no, I am a selfish coward.